Should I get medical attention?

Seek medical care if you are injured in any way. If you have any doubt whatsoever about the nature of your injuries, immediately go to the emergency room. You are not trained to self-diagnose. Even if you simply feel aches and pains, you should report it immediately to your medical doctor or other health care provider. Also, it is common for someone with injuries to begin experiencing pain for the first time a few days after the accident. There are legitimate medical reasons for this. At a minimum, you should call your doctor or another health care provider for help in deciding what your needs may be. Auto insurance may pay for some or all of your medical care bills. In any event, if you have an individual health insurance policy or health insurance through your or your spouse’s employer, you will be insured for injuries the policy covers.

Contact Us

Tell us about your legal issue by submitting our contact form and we'll respond quickly:
This is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering legal advice. The material and information in this website should not be construed to contain legal advice. While we will treat any information provided as privileged and confidential, you should understand that when you provide information about a potential case to Dozier Law Group, LLC, we do not become your attorneys based solely on the receipt of the information. With your permission, we may use your information to investigate whether you have the basis for a valid legal claim or defense. However, until a written representation agreement is signed formalizing an attorney-client relationship, Dozier Law Group, LLC does not represent you and has not agreed to do so.